Food is a main and only source of energy for our body. Eating healthy food with correct a amount of nutrition is necessary for our fitness. And the secret of this nutrition is hidden in how we make the food.
Now that you know how much the masticating juicer is beneficial. I’m sure you are thinking of buying one. But, which masticating juicer or cold press juicer machine is best to buy?
Well I’ve prepared a list of the top-rated cold press juicer machines:
Omega J8006 nutrition center juicer
This masticating juicer has been the best in the market so far. It has a two-horsepower motor, which helps grind even the densest food easily.
It turns on 80 rpm, which slows down the extraction process squeezing out every last drop from the produce.
As for the accessories. Omega comes with two screens, six nozzles, and an adjustable pressure knob. This will give you variety of options for using your masticating juicer.
Tribest Green star elite GSE-5000
Green star elite has a dual gear system, which will extract the juice to a greater degree than a single gear masticating juicer.
Although great in performance. Green star elite is a bit hard to use. If you are ready to put more time or you already know how to use a masticating juicer, you can go for this juicer.
Green star elite is quite popular for its great customer service. It comes with the 12 years warranty.
The motor on Kuvings NJE turns on 80 rpm, which will extract the juice slowly. This Kuvings has recently been redesigned with the addition of feeding tube. It will automatically feed the product to the juicer so as you do not need to force the food.
Kuvings comes with seven nozzles giving you various options to use your juicer for butter, sorbets, baby food and much more.
How does it work?
We all know fruits and vegetables are the rich content of proteins, vitamins and fiber. That’s why people include juices in their daily breakfast and meals. But do you get all the nutrition from your juice or your juicer is getting in a way of it?
Masticating juicer is a perfect way to avoid that issue. Masticating juicer is one of the various types of juicer. What makes it different from others is its technique to process the fruits and vegetables. Masticating juicer has an auger in it, which turns at 80 to 100 rpm roughly. It literally chews the fruits and vegetables along with their fibers. Its slower process helps to extract more enzymes, vitamins and fibers making your juice truly rich in healthy nutrients.
Masticating juicer has an auger or gear, which is nothing but a drilling device. This drilling device has a rotating helical screw blade. This screw blade helps to remove the drilled content that is pulp. The juice strains through the wire mesh and is collected in the container of the juicer.
When we put the fruit inside the container, the auger starts crushing the fruit. The fruit squeezes against the outside wall and the wire mesh holds the pulp while the auger forces out all of the juice. As this process is done slowly, it doesn’t heat up the juice content, which helps the natural enzymes and nutrients survive and make your juice truly healthy.
Benefits of masticating juicer:
- The main benefit of using masticating juicer is its slower process of extracting juice. It keeps all the natural nutrients intact with the juice.
- It produces 15 to 20% more juice than any average juicer. You can see the evidence the completely dried pulp of the fruits and vegetables.
- The slower process of extracting the juice means the lower temperature of the juice. As the juice doesn’t heat up, the enzymes and nutrients are not exposed to the high temperature helping them survive. Also, you will see less foam in your juice.
- Masticating juicer is very efficient in extracting the juice from the fruits and vegetables including the leafy green, leaves and grasses. Produce like spinach, lettuce, parsley, celery and wheatgrass and herbs are perfectly juiced with this cold press juicer machine.
- If you are thinking that masticating juicer is only for extracting the contents from fruits and vegetables, it’s simply not true. This versatile kitchen appliance will homogenize the butter, sorbets, baby food, ice cream, sauces, pates, pasta and breadsticks.